Working with Government Agencies: AoG Tranche 2 Tier 3
At the end of 2016, following a year of selection and vetting processes, we were invited to join the Government’s procurement service to agencies for the provision of Marketing and Public Relations expertise.
We have agreed a range of services and pricing that is available to agencies who have signed up to the programme, that will be in place for the next 2years. This gives agencies the confidence that we have the capabilities and processes required to assist you effectively in our provision of marketing people to assist your agency.
Services offered include:
- Strategic marketing planning
- Marketing communications development and execution
- Auditing of your current marketing programme and activities
- Helping to set up monitoring of your marketing metrics for reporting
- Consultants for one-off projects
- Experts and temporary marketers to assist with increasing band-width on your team
- Brand partners that will drive the goals of your agency
To work with us under these pre-negotiated criteria, you will need to be registered with the Government Procurement’s Online Panel Directory.
You can search for our services in the directory, or simply get in touch by completing the engagement form below and we will contact you with the next steps.
To identify the marketer best suited to your project or objectives, you can review our team and their expertise through conducting a skills search using our tool at nzmarketers.co.nz .
We look forward to working with you.
Not yet a registered agency?