How can I get funding for my Marketing?
To be eligible for a voucher a business must be:
- Operating with 50 or less FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Māori Trust or Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner.
Business should ideally:
- Be exporting, have export potential, be involved in the export supply chain or have the potential to contribute to economic growth in the region
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability. Indicators of commitment include the fact they have sought advice, have worked through the assessment process and are willing to co-fund capability building activities and make the required time commitment; and
- Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
To receive a Capability Development Voucher, a business must be registered on the Accelerate Success website. This website has been especially developed for the programme. Before you register we suggest you talk to your local Regional Business Partner. Check www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz to check other eligibility criteria.
NZTE may co-fund up to 50% of your development costs
Up to a maximum of $5000 per year per business. The business must pay at least half of the training costs. This is a fantastic opportunity for existing business owners who need to improve their marketing and are committed to growing their businesses. The scheme makes this development programme easily accessible. To find out more about NZTE subsidies and funding, please contact us Enquire Now
PLEASE NOTE. Funding does not go directly to the business, rather to the coaching provider on behalf of the approved client. This funding cannot be used for creative development, web development or printing. It is provided towards the cost of specialist consulting for NZTE approved programmes only.