CAPABILITY FUNDING SUPPORT
The Government may co-fund up to 50% of your marketing costs
Up to a maximum of $5000 per year per business. The business must pay at least half of the programme costs. This is a fantastic opportunity for existing business owners who need to improve their marketing and are committed to growing their business. The scheme makes our development programme easily accessible.
RBPN Funding Support
How can I get funding for Marketing?
First, find out if you would qualify for funding support. You can contact our Client Services Manager who will be able to give you an indication of whether you meet RBPN criteria. However, funding support is solely at RBPN advisor discretion, so the next step is to register with an RBPN advisor and do an interview assessment. We can support you with this by explaining the process.
To be eligible a business must be:
- Operating with 50 or less full-time employees.
- Be GST registered in New Zealand.
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading.
- Be privately owned or a Māori Trust or
- Incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Māori Act 1993 or similar organisation managing Māori assets under multiple ownership.
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving management capability. Indicators of commitment include the fact they have sought advice, have worked through the assessment process and are willing to co-fund capability building activities and make the required time commitment.
- Have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
- Additionally, if you are exporting, have export potential or part of an export supply chain, this can help your application positively
To receive a Capability Development Voucher, a business must be registered on the RBPN website. This website has been especially developed for the programme. Check www.regionalbusinesspartners.co.nz to check other eligibility criteria.
PLEASE NOTE. Funding does not go directly to the business, rather to the coaching provider on behalf of the approved client. This funding cannot be used for creative development, web development or printing. It is provided towards the cost of specialist consulting for RBPN approved programmes only.
WORRIED ABOUT CASH-FLOW?
We’ve made paying for marketing easier
For some people, even getting started with a plan can be a big hurdle. Don’t let this slow you down, we have some solutions that can help!
We’ve teamed up with FeeFunders to find a way to spread the costs of your marketing programme over 3-9 months, enabling you to get some results for your strategies and tactics fast whilst you pay for them later.
FLEXIBLE PAY BACK OPTIONS
Run marketing now and pay later
FeeFunders has a low-cost set up fee and after your first payment to them, will pay your invoice in full, allowing you to then pay them back on a low-interest basis over 3, 6 or 9months. You can also pay out the fee early without penalty.